Roland Digital Grands - Baby Grand Tone, Touch and Cabinetry
Roland Digital Grands are the hottest new products in Roland's premium piano lineup. The GP607 and new flagship GP609 are made for the person seeking a high quality digital piano with the looks of a baby grand to fit in any size room. The GP609 is in a larger cabinet with a higher fidelity speaker system for incredible sound customization possibilities.
The sound in both instruments is almost indistinguishable from a traditional grand piano, due to high-end speaker/amplifiers and Roland's SuperNATURAL sound modeling technology. The 88 key action is weighted to respond like a grand piano hammers in motion.
The pianos each come with Bluetooth technology, matching bench and require no maintenance. Both carry the world's only 10 year parts and labor digital piano warranty.
Models & Key Features
- Model GP609
- Model GP607 (shown)
- 88 Key Digital Grand Pianos
- Ebony Polish or White Polish Finishes
- SuperNATURAL Sound Modeling Technology
- PHA50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard
- Bluetooth Capability
- 10 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- Premium Headphone Kit Included
- Bench Included
- Free Trial Lesson Included