Essex EUP123E Ebony Polish
This Essex EUP123E Ebony Polish professional upright is virtually new. It was purchased earlier this year and traded recently for a new Boston GP156 5'1" baby grand, after the customer realized a grand was more suitable for their space and use.
Designed by Steinway & Sons in New York, this Essex upright is 48" tall and has a big soundboard and extra long string length to provide a much bigger, richer tone than the typical upright piano.
The instrument is in mint condition both inside and out, comes with the matching bench, a warranty and the first tuning in the home free.
Compare to a new EUP123E or for slightly more a new Boston UP118E professional upright.
- Model EUP123E
- 48" Professional Upright
- Ebony Polish Finishe
- Massive Backpost Construction
- Steinway Tapered Solid Spruce Soundboard
- Steinway Accelerated Action Geometry
- All Maple Action Parts (no plastic)
- Steinway-designed Maple Pinblock
- 15 Year Full Trade-up Certificate Included
- Matching Bench Included
- 5 Year Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included
- Serial #: E130369C
- Year Manufactured: 2016
- Our Price: $5,999
- New Price: $7,990
Located at our Alpharetta Showroom
5950 North Point Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30022