Roland Premium Digitals - Premium Sound Technology and Action Design
The Roland Premium Digitals feature the latest technology for tone and touch in a mid-priced piano for the ultimate playing experience. In an industry first, Roland is the only company offering a 10 year parts and labor warranty on this line of pianos!
Roland, the world's largest electronic musical instrument manufacturer, was founded in 1972 by the late Ikutaro Kakehashi. Mr. Kakehashi was one of only a handful of true visionsaries in the music industry.
He was instrumental in developing many innovative products and new technologies including the early development of the digital piano, the MIDI standard (for which he received a Technical Grammy Award), and the foundation of current sound modeling technology. He is also the author of several books, including "I Believe in Music", published by Hal Leonard.
The Premium Digital line-up is comprised of two mid-priced models, both of which incorporate the latest SuperNATURAL piano modeling technology for the truest piano sound. A new hybrid keyboard that blends wood (for authentic touch response) and molded materials (for long-term durability) creates the most realistic playing experience of any digital piano.
Connect your smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and use apps to make learning easy. Experience optimized audio sound through headphones (included) with Headphones 3D Ambience.
Models & Key Features
- Model HP704 (shown)
- Model HP702
- 88 Note Keyboard
- SuperNATURAL Sound Modeling
- PHA50 Escapement Action with Ivory Feel Keys
- Unlimited Polyphony for Piano Sounds
- Four Speaker Audio System (HP704)
- Upgraded Cabinet Designs
- Headphones 3D Ambiance
- iOS App Compatible
- Record Capability
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI Connectivity
- Satin Ebony, Oak, Rosewood and White Finishes
- Optional Ebony Polish Finish (HP704)
- Premium Headphones Kit Included
- Duet Music Storage Bench Included
- 10 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Introductory Lesson Included
- NOT AVAILABLE IN OUR RICHMOND LOCATION